Email Looks Different in Email Clients
There are many reasons that your email may look different when viewed in different email clients. Here are possible reasons:
- Email clients use different email rendering engines to display the email.
- Email clients may modify your design because of security or user-interface restrictions.
- Fonts you used in the email are not available on others devices.
- Small screen sizes (e.g. Smart phones or tablets) may cause emails to render differently.
Please pay attention that not all devices have installed the same fonts as yours.
For compatibility, try to use regular fonts in your design. Here are some regular fonts for your reference.
- Comic Sans MS
- Courier New
- Lucida Sans Unicode / Lucida Granda
- Times New Roman
- Trebuchet MS
Simplified Chinese Fonts
- 宋体 (Simsun / NSimsun)
- 黑体 (SimHei)
- 楷体 (SimKai)
- 仿宋 (SimFang)
Traditional Chinese Fonts
- 細明體 (MingLiU)
- 新細明體 (PMingLiU)
- 標楷體 (DFKai-SB)